Four Directions Leasing and Property Management Division is happy to provide excellent management services for a select group of clients and properties.
We provide these services on a select basis, for a reasonable flat fee and/ or a percentage base amount, that is derived from our client’s needs, and our expectations of what their properties will require of us to do the job to the standards we aspire to. A sample of services provided is listed below, and we invite you to contact us personally to find out how the Four Directions Realty Team can best serve your leasing and property management needs.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE
- Process new listing, data to MLS, create files, add to office inventory.
- Distribute data to other Property Managers.
- Create and Place appropriate marketing
- Install signage as permitted.
- Respond to prospective tenant contacts
- Facilitate appointments for Showings
- Conduct Showings in person as needed
- Provide consistent application forms and rental qualification forms and standards reference tenants.
- Research and Verify lease application
- Negotiate with Owner, if necessary
- Execute lease, deposit security deposits, rents and other fees
- Check Tenant: Issue statement of condition
- Check out previous tenants, plus security deposit accounting
- Place service orders and follow up as needed.
Ongoing Routine Activities
- Collect rents, deposit rents
- Contact late tenants
- Collect late rents/fees: post Demand, Breach or Compliance notices
- Pay service/repair bills for owners up to the limited amount agreed in the TAR Management Agreement.
- Pay Homeowners Associations fees (only if we and owner mutually agree) mortgages, etc., for Owners.
- Create and Disburse monthly Account Statements to Owner
- Deposit Owner’s fund in their respective bank accounts
- Reconcile all monetary accounts
- Process repair and service orders in person or drive by inspections of properties as needed, and at least quarterly
- Follow ups as needed to Owners and Tenants Suggestions re: insurance, legal, tax, and other matters
- Regular involvement with local, state and national Realtor events, including ongoing yearly training
Extra Activities at No Extra Charge
- Video or Photo Record of property for condition record
- Termination of the Lease for Cause
- Itemize, record and account for return of security deposits to Tenants
- Coordinate and follow up with owner on major repairs or improvements
- Compare properties and advise owners when needed
- Collect on NSF checks from Tenants
- Organize and coordination of annual furnace/air conditioners checkup and inspections
- Hand water vacant lawns
- Cope with emergencies: Chimney issues, raccoons in attic, skunks, kittens in crawl spaces, hot water heater/furnace failures, hail storms, snakes, tornadoes, wind damage, freezes, bugs, woodpeckers, birds, roof repairs, landscaping issues, garage door openers, fence repairs, break ins, neighbor complaints, etc. the long list that comes with being a land lord!